Select a size:
Why We Like The Tres Jacket
Building off the success of Patagonia's Tres 3-in-1 Parka, the Tres Jacket delivers sleek style and waterproof protection in a single, environmentally-friendly unit. The Tres takes advantage of recycled materials, including goose and duck down reclaimed from other products, to deliver a warm daily driver that defends against rain and snow.
- An insulated jacket for daily adventures in cold, wet conditions
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer shell blocks snow and rain
- Lofty down insulation delivers packable warmth for your travels
- Detachable hood lets you personalize style and coverage
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out chilly weather
- Tricot-lined collar and chin add soft next-to-skin comfort
- All pockets lined with tricot to keep hands cozy
- Item #PATZ9KG
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 700-fill down (100% recycled duck and goose)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- detachable, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 11.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.