Select a Size
Select a Color
Tres Down 3-In-1 Parka
A lot of jackets claim to be all-season, but few deliver like Patagonia’s Tres Down 3-In-1 Women’s Parka. Ideal for a cold and wet winter, the Tres delivers unrivaled protection against harsh winter conditions. When the cold winds blow and bring the snow with them, a fully sealed H2No shell keeps the barrage of elements at bay. Recycled 700-fill down insulation sits just below, providing steady warmth as temperatures plummet.
When the cold weather leaves, the Tres stays put. The waterproof shell zips away from the down liner, giving you a trusted raincoat for April showers and beyond. When the leaves start to fall and chilly breezes return, the insulated liner functions as a stand-alone down jacket. The outer shell pairs with a detachable hood to create an added element of versatility for extra wet and gusty days.
- A flattering 3-in-1 parka for cold weather versatility
- Zip-out two-layer design offers dynamic weather adaptability
- 700-fill recycled down insulates against low temperatures
- Durable DWR-treated shell safeguards against rainstorms
- Detachable hood provides optional shell coverage
- Slim cut and princess seams afford a flattering feminine fit
- Recycled materials demonstrate Patagonia’s commitment to the environment
- Item #PAT031T
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance, [face fabric] 100% polyester (50% recycled), DWR coating,
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] 20D recycled polyester, DWR coating, [insulation] 700-fill recycled down
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I was looking for a warm jacket for Seattle, i recently moved from California.. I spent some time looking and reading reviews and was deciding between this and the frozen parka from Patagonia (which i think might be overkill in WA), and finally thought this one would be perfect.. not too bulky, good hood, long enough to cover my legs, zipper that zips both ways (so I can sit on the bus).. inside pockets, black..on sale! I am a size 4 thin/athletic build, and ordered a small. it fit snugly.. but if i want to layer even with a sweatshirt, I would feel to restricted in the arms and across the back. I exchanged it for the M, which is on its way! The material is great, and the hood is large enough to cover the front part of your hair, even with a ponytail. However, the sleeves are a tad long in the arms. I think this will be perfect for my commute, can't wait to wear it when we're all allowed to finally go back to the office!
June 25, 2020
I am curious. Now that is June, can you tell us how the medium fit?