Tres Down 3-In-1 Parka
A lot of jackets claim to be all-season, but few deliver like Patagonia’s Tres Down 3-In-1 Women’s Parka. Ideal for a cold and wet winter, the Tres delivers unrivaled protection against harsh winter conditions. When the cold winds blow and bring the snow with them, a fully sealed H2No shell keeps the barrage of elements at bay. Recycled 700-fill down insulation sits just below, providing steady warmth as temperatures plummet.
When the cold weather leaves, the Tres stays put. The waterproof shell zips away from the down liner, giving you a trusted raincoat for April showers and beyond. When the leaves start to fall and chilly breezes return, the insulated liner functions as a stand-alone down jacket. The outer shell pairs with a detachable hood to create an added element of versatility for extra wet and gusty days.
- A flattering 3-in-1 parka for cold weather versatility
- Zip-out two-layer design offers dynamic weather adaptability
- 700-fill recycled down insulates against low temperatures
- Durable DWR-treated shell safeguards against rainstorms
- Detachable hood provides optional shell coverage
- Slim cut and princess seams afford a flattering feminine fit
- Recycled materials demonstrate Patagonia’s commitment to the environment
- Item #PAT031T
What do you think about this product?