For winter and beyond.
A lot of jackets claim to be all-season, but few deliver like Patagonia’s Tres Down 3-In-1 Women’s Parka. Ideal for a cold and wet winter, the Tres delivers unrivaled protection against harsh winter conditions. When the cold winds blow and bring the snow with them, a fully sealed H2No shell keeps the barrage of elements at bay. Recycled 700-fill down insulation sits just below, providing steady warmth as temperatures plummet.
When the cold weather leaves, the Tres stays put. Its waterproof shell zips out of the down liner, giving you a trusted raincoat for April showers and beyond. When the leaves start to fall and chilly breezes return, the insulated liner functions as a stand-alone down jacket. The outer shell pairs with a detachable hood to create an added element of versatility.
- Patagonia’s ultimate do it-all parka for winter and beyond
- H2No shell gives you trusted waterproofing all year round
- Removable 700-fill down liner provides low-weight warmth
- Detachable hood offers added level of versatility
- Parka length ensures full-body protection from the elements
- Hand pockets on both outer shell and inner liner
- Slim fit guarantees warmth without need for bulky layers
- Item #PAT02IM