Select Style & Size
Tres 25L Backpack
Patagonia's Tres 25L Backpack works overtime by doubling as a shoulder bag and a briefcase for everyday life. The padded shoulder straps tuck into the mesh back panel, and the removable shoulder strap attaches to work as a shoulder bag, or you can keep the shoulder strap off and grab the backpack like a briefcase. Patagonia made this pack out of durable, water-repellent fabric to shed rainfall or accidental drink spills, and it features internal sleeves that protect your laptop, smartphone, and other electronic essentials.
- Backpack doubles as a shoulder bag and triples as a briefcase
- 25-liter capacity suitable for a full day away from home
- Padded and soft sleeves protect laptops and smartphones
- Water-resistant fabric sheds raindrops and light moisture
- Padded mesh on back and shoulder straps for breathable ventilation
- Front organization keeps cords and accessories where you want them
- Item #PAT023J
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [external] 630D nylon (50% recycled), PU coating, DWR finish [internal] 200D recycled polyester
- 25L (1525cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded mesh, convertible
- front panel
- Laptop Sleeve
- 18.8 x 12 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.8oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 15, 2017
Chris from Patagonia shows some of the details of the Tres 25L Backpack
August 23, 2017
I really wanted to like this bag but the laptop compartment barely fit my 13'' laptop. In backpack mode it was not very comfortable due to the mesh they used. I did like you could hide the backpack straps.
November 9, 2019
What are the dimensions length, width and height?