Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Trail Pacer Jogger
When the leaves start to turn you can't think of a place you'd rather be than out on the trail, but those autumn leaves also bring cooler temps with them, and you've got to dress right when you're setting out for longer runs. Throw on the Patagonia Trail Pacer Joggers for an ideal balance of soft comfort, wicking performance, and easy mobility to help you thrive when the temperatures start to dip. You won't be held back by the stretchy fabric when you start to pick up the pace, and when that extra effort gets you sweating you'll stay dry and comfortable as the joggers wick away moisture with ease. The fabric even has a special miDori bioSoft treatment to enhance both its wicking qualities and softness, keeping them comfortable and high-performing for longer than standard fabrics would be. The classic tapered jogger-style legs keep out of the way as you're running, while zippered pockets ensure secure storage for car keys, energy gels, and headlamps.
- Jogger-style running pants for cooler days out on the trail
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable as you run
- Stretchy construction moves with your body to reduce resistance
- miDOri bioSoft treatment prolongs softness and wicking performance
- Anti-odor technology fights the funk after long and strenuous runs
- Tapered legs stay out of the way as you dodge roots and rocks
- Zippered pockets keep your keys, cards, and gels securely stashed
- vented faux fly increase breathability as you start to build heat
- Item #PAT02YG
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.