Select a Size
Select a Color
Trail Pacer Jogger
When the leaves start to turn you can't think of a place you'd rather be than out on the trail, but those autumn leaves also bring cooler temps with them, and you've got to dress right when you're setting out for longer runs. Throw on the Patagonia Trail Pacer Joggers for an ideal balance of soft comfort, wicking performance, and easy mobility to help you thrive when the temperatures start to dip. You won't be held back by the stretchy fabric when you start to pick up the pace, and when that extra effort gets you sweating you'll stay dry and comfortable as the joggers wick away moisture with ease. The fabric even has a special miDori bioSoft treatment to enhance both its wicking qualities and softness, keeping them comfortable and high-performing for longer than standard fabrics would be. The classic tapered jogger-style legs keep out of the way as you're running, while zippered pockets ensure secure storage for car keys, energy gels, and headlamps.
- Jogger-style running pants for cooler days out on the trail
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable as you run
- Stretchy construction moves with your body to reduce resistance
- miDOri bioSoft treatment prolongs softness and wicking performance
- Anti-odor technology fights the funk after long and strenuous runs
- Tapered legs stay out of the way as you dodge roots and rocks
- Zippered pockets keep your keys, cards, and gels securely stashed
- vented faux fly increase breathability as you start to build heat
- Item #PAT02YG
- 43% polyester, 43% recycled polyester, 14% spandex
- 2 zippered front
- elastic drawcord
- faux, vented
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 155 lbs
Been looking for a pair of joggers that I can use on morning trail runs as well as day-to-day at the office. I usually run hot (wear nothing heavier than a windbreaker in Bay Area) so this material is a keeper – feels cool to the touch and super comfortable. They're loose in the thighs so they don’t look like tights but tapered enough to slide the cuffs up when needed. Nice design details with the zippered pockets sewn on the outside. The pocket material is just slightly thinner than the rest of the pants and can hint at being sheer with the right lighting.