Why We Like The Trail Harbor Tank Top
All of our summer outings are covered by this top with a casual cut that functions as breathable activewear or as an everyday tank. Its cotton and hemp blend is all-natural and ultra-soft, making it a go-to top in the heat and humidity.
- A soft tank for casual weekend adventures
- Cotton-hemp blend offers ultra soft breathability
- Sleeveless cut provides warm weather mobility
- Regular fit pairs well with tech pants or denim jeans
- Fair Trade Certified stitching means fair wages for sewn labor
- Item #PAT02QK
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials
- 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
- sleeveless tank
- Recommended Use
- casual, lounging
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2019
Decent Tank with Good Coverage
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
I like the coverage of the shirt, and I think it's classy enough that you could wear in a lot of different situations. However, it doesn't hang nearly as well on me as it does on the model in the pictures. On me, it's more of a "box" shape and definitely adds a few pounds to my figure. The material is also a bit rougher than other Patagonia shirts I've worn.
Harmony Ruth Epperly