Why We Like The Trail Harbor Crewneck Sweatshirt
Just as at home on misty morning strolls down by the docks as it is kicking it with friends by the backyard firepit, the Patagonia Trail Harbor Crewneck Sweatshirt is our favorite casual, cool-weather option that pairs perfectly with just about anything. Organic cotton with a touch of stretch lets us move about our day in blissful, breathable comfort, and following Patagonia's planet-and people-first mindset, this sweatshirt is Fair Trade Certified so we get to enjoy some peace of mind knowing where it came from.
- Timeless crewneck sweatshirt for laidback spring weekends
- Cotton blend is stretchy, light, and breathable
- Raglan sleeves optimize range of motion for active days
- Regular fit allows for easy layering and mobility
- Item #PAT02TQ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Organic Materials, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton, [trim] 53% hemp, 42% organic cotton, 5% spandex
- Center Back Length
- [xx-large] 30in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
It’s very comfortable
March 4, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 185 lbs
I have had this sweatshirt for over four months and worn it regularly. Having just had 100% cotton ones in the past, I was very pleasantly surprised with the feel, warmth and durability of this garment. It's held up remarkably well. I liked it so much that over the winter I bought 3 more- all different colors. These are arguably the best sweatshirts I have ever bought. Patagonia getting it done!