Put it to the test.
When you're battling through brush to get to a secret fishing spot or chopping wood in the backyard, you need a jacket that protects you from the elements and the environment without holding you back. The Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Insulated Shirt features a tough shell fabric that withstands encounters with thick vegetation and jagged rock while remaining flexible enough to allow you to cast flies and swing axes unencumbered.
A DWR coating shakes out passing showers, while FullRange insulation adds the right touch of warmth for brisk days and chilly nights, without restricting mobility. Known for its use in Patagonia's synthetic baselayers, Capilene fabric in the lining manages moisture to keep you from getting cold and clammy. Patagonia also added a large chest pocket that's perfect for stashing your fly box. And with its laid-back work shirt-inspired styling, this can be your go-to on cold days around town, too.
- Fish through cold, wet weather in comfort and style
- Outer shell flexible, water-resistant, and extremely tough
- FullRange insulation offers lightweight warmth and stretch
- Recycled Capilene lining manages moisture
- Large fly box pocket on chest for convenient storage
- Item #PAT01ZW