Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Tough Puff Insulated Hooded Jacket
The weather may feel cold and dreary to you, but the trout are loving it, so put on the Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Insulated Hooded Jacket, head down to the river, and start slinging flies. This fish-specific jacket features a tough shell fabric that won't get thrashed by brush when you're bushwacking to your favorite spot, but is still stretchy for unrestricted casting. A DWR coating shakes out passing showers, while FullRange insulation adds the right touch of warmth for brisk days on the water. Usually used for Patagonia's baselayers, synthetic Capilene fabric in the lining manages moisture to keep you from getting cold and clammy. Topping it off are two large chest pockets designed to stow fly boxes so you can quickly switch up your fly choice when the fish aren't buying what you're selling.
- A super comfortable insulator designed for cold days on the river
- FullRange insulation provides low-bulk warmth and easy stretch
- Durable outer fabric has DWR finish for splashes and showers
- Capilene lining wicks moisture and keeps you comfortable
- Large chest pockets hold fly boxes and other gear
- Streamlined cuffs have DWR finish for less water uptake
- Left chest pocket has easy-access tool attachment point below it
- Item #PAT02P1
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.