The weather may feel cold and dreary to you, but the trout are loving it, so put on the Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Insulated Hooded Jacket, head down to the river, and start slinging flies. This fish-specific jacket features a tough shell fabric that won't get thrashed by brush when you're bushwacking to your favorite spot, but is still stretchy for unrestricted casting. A DWR coating shakes out passing showers, while FullRange insulation adds the right touch of warmth for brisk days on the water, without restricting range of motion. Known for its use in Patagonia's synthetic baselayers, Capilene fabric in the lining manages moisture to keep you from getting cold and clammy. Topping it off are two large chest pockets designed to stow fly boxes so you can quickly switch up your fly choice when the fish aren't buying what you're selling.
- Built for fly fishing in cold, wet weather
- Outer shell flexible, water-resistant, and extremely tough
- FullRange insulation offers lightweight warmth and stretch
- Recycled Capilene lining manages moisture
- Large fly box pockets on chest for convenient storage
- Item #PAT01ZV