Bring on the rain.
From Pike Place Market to the Olympic Peninsula, you can expect two things: lots and lots of rain. But with the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Parka, you're sure to get lightweight weather protection for any urban or backcountry environment. Built with a H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer shell, this waterproof, yet breathable jacket protects against drenching rain without the risk of overheating. A durable water repellent finish increases the jacket's water resistance. An attached hood with built-in laminated visor offers 2-way adjustability for a personalized fit. The 2-way center-front zipper features both an internal and external storm flap for added protection from moisture. A variety of pockets let you stash your phone and other gear, so you'll be ready for anything your environment throws at you.
- A lightweight rain parka for urban or backcountry environments
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable
- Internal and external storm flaps for added protection
- Attached hood offers 2-way adjustability
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Adjustable, internal drawcord at waist seals out wind and precipitation
- Thigh length with a regular fit for extra protection
- Item #PAT01JQ
- Q & A
Narrow is the new regular
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a nice coat, though I did return it.
This coat runs narrow as is the trend with much of Patagonia's current line. I have broad shoulders and even the XL which I ordered was too tight for comfort. There was plenty of room in the rest of the jacket but the chest/shoulders run narrow.