Before sending your little guy out to jump in the puddles, zip him up in the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket. The H2No Performance shell provides the same high level of waterproof protection as the grown-up version of the jacket, so you can be confident he'll stay dry in even the wettest rain showers. It's also got a fixed hood with an under-the-brim gusset that'll keep it in place and keep his head dry on drizzly days.
- Dependable rain jacket to keep your little guy dry in wet weather
- H2No membrane provides full protection from the heaviest downpours
- Elasticized hood ensures a snug fit to keep their head dry and warm
- Snug and stretchy internal cuffs keep out rainwater and cool temps
- Reflective accents add visibility when he's playing towards dark
- Small chest pocket stashes gloves and mittens
- Item #PAT02F9