New Styles, More Savings:
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Rain Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Torrentshell Jacket - Men's
Whether you're hiking the high Rockies in the summer or exploring ancient ruins in Peru, the potential for serious rain showers exists every day, but you can always be prepared for wet weather with the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket. Made from H2No Performance shell fabric, this minimalist shell provides Patagonia's highest level of waterproof protection. Plus, the jacket can be stuffed into its own front pocket, so you'll always have space to bring it along inside that fanny pack you never leave home without.
- A no-frills rain shell for hiking, climbing, and travel
- H2No Performance Standard shell with fully taped seams
- Recycled face fabric treated with DWR for extra protection
- Underarm vents let cool air in when you're on the move
- Two-way adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Microfleece-lined neck stays soft against neck and chin
- Drawcord adjustable hem keeps warmth in and wetness out
- Jacket stuff into hand pocket and can be clipped to a harness
- Item #PAT01CO