Get rid of the rainy day blues.
He always frowns when rainy days keep him inside, so right the ship with the Patagonia Boys' Torrentshell Jacket. Made with Patagonia's waterproof breathable H2No Performance Standard membrane, the Torrentshell helps keep him dry during rain-riddled hikes, wet camping trips, and damp recesses. The three-panel hood has a secure elastic gusset, along with adjustable cuffs and hem, so there isn't a chance that raindrops will sink his boat.
- Protective rain jacket for days spent splashing around
- H2No construction keeps rain, sleet, and snow at bay
- Regular fit enables easy layering
- Three-panel hood cinches out the weather
- Waterproof front zipper has reflective pull for visibility
- Multiple pockets stash his daily essentials
- Adjustable cuff and hem block out the elements
- Item #PAT02FN
- Q & A
Got this to go over the nano puff for a light weight, rain proof shell and it's a perfect combo with the nano! Light weight, great shell! Awesome pair.
Worth the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 3'11"
- Weight: 50lbs
I've come to appreciate Patagonia's craftmanship and it doesn't differ with their children's products. Nice, slimmer fit with a slightly longer length to ensure the jacket doesn't come up above the waist while moving about.
Quality zippers and the water resistant front zip is a nice touch. Hood is perfect size so the nice elastic inside seems sufficient to keep it in place. Wouldn't mind a slightly longer bill on the hood. I like that the cuffs are velcro. All in all, I don't regret getting this jacket.
Feels thinner and size runs smaller
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
I bought this Torrentshell Jacket (True Teal in colour) for my son as I want to replace an old version (Large in size Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket ) when he grows up. Although I found main different compared of old version on the main zipper with waterproof design, the quality becomes thinner and the size runs smaller than old version. I think both jackets (new version and old version) seem to be the same size. Be aware the size of this new version jacket.