Select a size:
Why We Like The Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Adventures await, no matter the weather, so we grab the Torrentshell and get out there. This performance rainshell is completely waterproof, so there's no reason to cancel plans just because of the forecast, and its packable design stows neatly into its own pocket so we can clip it to our harness or pack until it's needed.
- Lightweight raincoat that's ready for all your adventures
- Breathable, waterproof membrane defends against stormy weather
- Underarm zips let you vent air so you can keep hiking
- Microfleece backing at neck offers a soft next-to-skin touch
- Hood can be rolled up and stowed away to reduce bulk
- Lightweight construction packs down into its own pocket
- Adjustable elastic drawcord hem allows fine-tuning
- Environmentally friendly construction conserves resources
- Fabric is Bluesign approved and Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Item #PATZ9EC
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (3-layer), [face fabric] 50D ECONYL (100% recycled nylon ripstop), DWR finish, [lining] tricot backer
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.