New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Men's
A favorite of ours for its versatile performance, the Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket is a dependable rain shell that you can pack in its own pocket for compact storage while backpacking, day-hiking, or simply making it through a wet day.
Unlike most ultralight, hyper-packable rain shells, the Torrentshell offers rugged waterproofing in the form of Patagonia's Performance Standard H2No membrane—the very same membrane used in Patagonia ski jackets. A 3-layer construction keeps the jacket's material thin, light, and packable for an easy time in the alpine.
- Technical wind and rain shell for hiking or everyday travel
- Waterproof, breathable membrane maintains wet weather protection
- Packable design stows into its own pocket so you’re always prepared
- Drawcord-adjustable hood seals out the storm so you can trek onward
- DWR sheds moisture and ensures quick drying once the rain stops
- Microfleece-lined neck adds a touch of luxurious comfort
- Item #PATZ9H1