Select a size:
Why We Like The Torrentshell 3L Jacket
A favorite of ours for its versatile performance, the Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket is a dependable rain shell that you can pack in its own pocket for compact storage while backpacking, day-hiking, or simply making it through a wet day.
Unlike most ultralight, hyper-packable rain shells, the Torrentshell offers rugged waterproofing in the form of Patagonia's Performance Standard H2No membrane—the very same membrane used in Patagonia ski jackets. A 3-layer construction keeps the jacket's material thin, light, and packable for an easy time in the alpine.
- Technical wind and rain shell for hiking or everyday travel
- Waterproof, breathable membrane maintains wet weather protection
- Packable design stows into its own pocket so you’re always prepared
- Drawcord-adjustable hood seals out the storm so you can trek onward
- DWR sheds moisture and ensures quick drying once the rain stops
- Microfleece-lined neck adds a touch of luxurious comfort
- Item #PATZ9H1
4.5 based on 18 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.