Select a size:
Why We Like The Topley Down Jacket
The Patagonia Topley Down Jacket is great for commuting to work and nights out with friends. It delivers the same waterproofing as most of Patagonia's ski jackets, and the insulation is plenty warm for cold fall, spring, and winter weather. We also appreciate Patagonia's sustainable construction. The face fabric is completed recycled, as is the lofty down inside.
- Casual winter jacket great for commuting through the city
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry
- Midweight recycled insulation provides eco-friendly warmth
- Two-way zipper comes in handy when walking through the city
- Hood can be detached when the skies clear
- Patagonia is committed to producing eco-friendly clothing and outdoor gear
- Item #PAT01ZK
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.