Ride the tide.
When you miscalculate the shade of the big sequoia at your camp ground, and your tent starts baking before breakfast, throw on the Patagonia Tide Ride Organic Tank Top. This light and airy top will take the sun off of your core, and let your shoulders catch all the rays you want when you shovel granola down your gullet, getting ready for the adventure ahead. The tank is made from completely organic cotton, which not only offers a soft feel against your skin, but claims a more ethical background than standard cotton, using less water, and skipping out on environment-harming pesticides. The cotton is topped off with Fair-Trade Certified sewing, so you can put your best foot forward to hit the trail in good conscience.
- A soft and airy tank for sun baked campsites
- Smooth and soft feel against your skin
- Racerback cut with bra-friendly fit
- Organic cotton gives the environment a break
- Fair Trade sewing keeps you hiking in good conscience
- Item #PAT02F0