Built for changing conditions.
When your hike begins with damp, misty conditions and gives way to a cool coastal wind, pull on the Patagonia Men's Tezzeron Jacket. Lightweight and durable, this jacket blocks wind and moisture when the clouds hang low, and can be stuffed into its own pocket and stashed in your pack when the sun decides to shine. The fixed hood features a cinchable opening to help seal out inclement weather, while the left chest pocket is headphone compatible so your tunes are always close at hand.
- Lightweight, protective, and stylish wind jacket for cool hikes
- Durable fabric is water-resistant and has UPF 50+ protection
- Regular fit lets you layer easily
- Center zipper has reflective pull and detailing
- Multiple pockets carry along your snacks, map, and phone
- Item #PAT029E
- Q & A
Is this returnable. In how much time?
Yup! Everything we sell on Backcountry you return at any point forever, as long as the item is in new condition w/ tags! If you take the tags off, or its n used condition, you can return with 30 days for store credit!
Hope that helps! let me know if you have any other questions, I would love to help.