There And Back Again.
Whether you're setting off for an excursion into the backcountry or you're on your way to explore the famous mountain ranges of South America, you need well-built gear that gets you there and back again—which is why you reach for the Patagonia Men's Tenpenny Pants. Light, tough, and comfortable, these pants are made from a cotton blend fabric and finished with a DWR coating to keep those misty mountain mornings at bay. A gusseted crotch combined with articulated knees allow for full range of motion, while a more relaxed fit keeps you moving through hikes and long travel days.
- Light, tough pants that are ready for the road
- Organic cotton and nylon blend for durability and comfort
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees offers full mobility
- Drop-in, on-seam phone or utility pocket
- Relaxed through the hips, seat, and thighs with a straight cut to the ankles
- Item #PAT021A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
I wore these pants while hiking around Sedona, AZ. The pants were very comfortable in temperatures ranging from the low 50s to the 80s. I will be purchasing another pair in the future.