Fit for a day in the sun.
Stave off sunny conditions with the Patagonia Tech Sun Booney Hat. Designed specifically for fly fishing, the Tech Sun Booney Hat features a lightweight and breathable fabric that not only wicks away moisture but dries quickly. The wide brim provides ample coverage for your neck, ears, and face, while the chin strap can be adjusted for a personalized fit.
- A lightweight and technical hat for fly fishing
- Fabric is bluesign approved and moisture wicking
- Wide brim provides coverage for neck and face
- Chin strap is adjustable
- Item #PAT01QH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This hat is very light weight and very easy to pack in you fishing pack. Fabric is poorer quality but definitely does the job and protects my head while fishing.
Poor Quality for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
For a Patagonia, I was shocked at the quality of the hat. I thought that $55.00 would buy me a pretty descent hat, it did not. I bought a small and it was too big and floppy. It wouldn’t even stay on even with the draw string pulled tightly to my neck. The fabric is so thin, I could put a finger through it!!!
Gift for Dad
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Purchased for data to wear on hikes and the grandkids sports games. He loves it. Keeps out the sun, light and cool and has a long strap to hang from his neck when he doesn't want to wear it. Cool gift for Dad.
Does the fabric offer UPF protection?