Select a size:
Tech Fishing Skort
For long days of fishing and non-stop adventures by the water, turn to the unique comfort and performance of this skort. Not only does it have a quick-drying UPF fabric that keeps you both comfortable and protected from the bright summer sun, but it's also got an adjustable length thanks to a handy cordlock system, so you can wade a little bit deeper without getting it wet.
- Comfortable skort for fishing and other coastal adventures
- Fabric is stretchy and moisture-wicking to keep you dry and comfy
- Stretch materials help you move freely in and out of the water
- Mini-cordlock adjustment brings the skirt length up as you wade
- UPF 50+ sun protection shields your skin from harmful rays
- Multiple pockets help you keep important gear close by
- Inner shorts add comfort and coverage
- Item #PATZ9E2
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] recycled polyester, DWR coating, [lining] 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Skirt Length
- comfort stretch waistband
- 2 hand, 1 zippered rear, 1 cellphone (underneath liner)
- UPF Rating
- backpacking, casual, fly fishing, hiking, road running, trail running, training
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.