Why We Like The Patagonia Synthetic Puffer Hoodie
Insulated and equipped for light moisture, Patagonia's Synthetic Puffer Hoodie keeps our little one cozy in chilly, damp weather. The recycled fabrics and filling are paired with a water-resistant treatment free from hazardous chemicals, making this a friendlier choice for our planet and for our kids.
- Durable nylon shell is wind- and water-resistant
- Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Zippered hand pockets are soft-lined for comfort
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold drafts
- Hood is removable for optional additional coverage
- Item #PATZA61
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining, contrast] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, HeiQ Eco Dry (PFC-free DWR treatment)
- 200g Thermogreen (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [3T] 16.25in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 23, 2023
Great little coat
- I've used it several times
Bought this for my son. Great little jacket and very warm. Perfect for colorado winters! Keeps him warm for hours of snow play.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help