Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Synthetic Puffer Hooded Jacket
When we hear "puffy," we think bulky. But Patagonia's Synthetic Puffer Hooded Jacket changes that. It got the low-bulk design just right, making sure it keeps us plenty warm and unburdened when we're walking to and from school in snowy flurries. All the while its nylon face fabric gives us that performance-driven protection we'll want from a jacket that's destined to carry us through middle school.
- Low-bulk puffy jacket with high-heat insulation
- Nylon ripstop is breathable, moisture-wicking, and quick to dry
- Thermolite Eco insulation provides warmth even if wet
- Internal sleeve cuffs ensure cold wind and weather stay out
- Soft brushed-polyester pocket linings warm frigid fingers
- Mainly recycled materials lessen its environmental impact
- Item #PATZ9VD
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.