Select a size:
Why We Like The Synthetic Puffer Hooded Jacket
When the snow starts to fall we like to encourage adventure by equipping little explorers with the Patagonia Synthetic Puffer Hooded Jacket. This jacket uses lofty synthetic insulation to trap body heat while kids make winter memories that last a life time.
- Insulated jacket built for long days spent outside in the cold
- Ripstop nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Water-resistant finish fights off light precipitation on wet days
- Thermolite eco insulation offers lightweight warmth on cold days
- Zippered hand pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Fixed hood adds warmth while blocking out cold wind
- Internal cuffs lock in a secure fit while trapping heat
- Item #PATZ9VA
- Responsible Collection
- 20D recycled nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR finish
- 200g Thermolite Eco92
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 21in
- 2 zippered front
- internal cuffs
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.