Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pant
A long day of hard skiing deserves a long afternoon of hard napping, and there's probably no betters pants to help you slip into that aprés coma than the Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pants. Made with the same recycled polyester fleece that's in Patagonia's iconic Snap-T pullover, these pants are just as cozy as your favorite blanket, except unlike your favorite blanket you can wear them out to the store to fill up on post-ski snacks. They've got a gusseted crotch to free up your movement as you stretch out those sore muscles, and a comfortable elastic waistband with an integrated belt that'll help you loosen your fit when you snack yourself back to sleep.
- Cozy fleece pants to help you relax and warm up after long ski days
- Recycled polyester fleece offers toasty warmth and ultimate softness
- Gusseted crotch lends easy movement for post-shred yoga sessions
- Integrated belt and elastic waistband help you customize your fit
- Hand pockets offer convenient storage for your everyday items
- Tapered leg cuffs prevent your warmth from escaping
- Item #PAT02YO
What do you think about this product?
February 25, 2020
Better fleece than women's version
Good quality but they didn't fit me. Bought these in size small hoping that they'd fit my size 4/6 woman's body (5 feet tall, 112 lbs, 28 waist). Too baggy everywhere but across the hips. I tried these because the fleece is so much thicker than the woman's version of the snap t pant.