Switchback Sports Bra
- Comfortable and supportive sports bra for any active pursuit
- Soft fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly while you work out
- Cross-back design with mesh straps offers breathability and support
- Polygiene anti-odor technology keeps things fresh during long runs
- High-density cups retain their shape after activity and washes
- Lightweight stretch band won't pinch and wicks effectively
- Mesh lining delivers added breathability for warmer weather
- Item #PAT029F
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2020
I've been searching for a comfortable sports bra for 6 months. I was worried about trusting the size guide and ordering online, but this thing is perfect. It's comfortable, as in, can't tell i'm wearing it & don't need to adjust the straps constantly. I've worn in both running, climbing, and skiing. It dries pretty quickly. I worried about the non-adjustable straps, but that hasn't been a problem at all. Highly recommend. For reference, I'm 5'5 140 & 36B. medium fits like a dream.
June 30, 2019
Patagonia Switchback Sports Bra
grabbed a couple of these for hiking this summer. they are comfortable and supportive sports bra. like the soft fabric which wicks moisture and dries quickly while your active.
May 6, 2019
Girlfriend loves it
My girlfriend wore this on the PCT last year until it basically fell apart. I got her a new one recently and she was pleased as punch. She's a busty lass (her words) and so it offers a great amount of support without looking matronly. She says it's basically the only sports bra she'll wear anymore.
May 2, 2019
My girlfriend received this as a gift and think this sports bra is fantastic! It is easy to take on and off, provides moderate support, and is incredibly comfortable. She likes the style and the color is great. She will probably buy this in other colors because she likes it so much!
March 7, 2019
I love this one. It fit great and was very supportive. I wore it hiking all day and didn't have any problems. The Rain Fern/Smolder Blue is super cute!
October 13, 2019
Does this bra have removable cups? Looking for something with anti-headlight tech but NOT removable; I can't handle all the unfolding after washing!