Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
While every fisher fights for the perfect spot along the river under that one shady tree, you can stay cool, comfortable, and free from sunburns in the Patagonia Sunshade Crew. Its ultralight, airy fabric stays cool in summer's warm weather, and a UPF rating of 50 means that this long-sleeve fends off the sun's harmful UV rays. Patagonia added thumbholes to cover the backs of your hands as you cast, and a zippered chest pocket holds small fly boxes and other important gear. Plus, the pocket's zipper is made of durable plastic that won't suffer corrosion from salt water when you decide to take your talents down to the coast.
- Lightweight sun shirt for long days of fishing in the summer sun
- Partially recycled fabric offers light and airy comfort in the heat
- UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin safe on the sunniest shores
- Thumbhole cuffs extend coverage to the backs of your hands
- Zippered chest pockets keep fly boxes and fishing gear tucked away
- Item #PAT02TF
- Q & A
Distilled Green more coral than green
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Based on the photos I expected the "lite distilled green" to be a muted, flat green. When the item arrived I found it to be brighter and lighter, almost like a coral green.
Couldn't ask for more.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
This is my first long sleeve sun shirt and I landed on the best. It is light and breathable don't think for one minute that it isn;t worth it to get a long sleeve shirt to protect your skin because it will be hot. It is not hot even in upper 90's. I ordered the large since I am a Large in Patagonias short sleeve shirts but the sleeves were way way to long with the large. So I ordered the medium ended up fitting much better. The sleeve are still a touch long but that is to cater to the thumb holes which i haven't found much use for as of yet.
Must have this shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: C
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
This shirt works to keep you cool. It is very comfortable and keeps me cool.