He's come a long way.
It wasn't long ago that you were toting him along the trails in a front pack and now he's powering up steep terrain and lugging all the heavy stuff. It's in part because he learned from the best, but it could also be because he's got his Patagonia Boys' Sunrise Trail Pants on. These comfortable hiking pants feature a tough nylon construction, with a hint of spandex and articulated knees that stretches to let him move freely up the hill. If he's motoring up the hill way too fast, hide some rocks in those deep back pockets if you want to pump the brakes and slow him down.
- Hiking pants for your speedy little hiker
- Durable nylon construction
- Spandex allows stretch and movement
- Articulated knees for unimpeded mobility
- Deep back pockets hold kindling for your fire
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Item #PAT02G0