You Can Have It All.
When you pop into town in the Patagonia Women's Strider Skirt, only your mud-spackled shins give away the fact you just crushed a a 2-hour trail run. Blending style and performance, this skirt is made from a lightweight, quick-drying fabric and breathable mesh and features a stretch boy-short liner for coverage and chafe-free comfort. A zippered back pocket lets you securely stash gel and other small items as you log mile after mile.
- Enjoy freedom on the trail in this performance skirt
- Light, fast-drying fabric with Air Flow mesh for breathability
- Stretch boy-short liner for chafe-free comfort and coverage
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with external drawcord for a secure fit
- Zippered back pocket stores gel and other small items
- Polygiene permanent odor control for freshness
- Item #PAT01WX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love this skort! I used to be pretty iffy on running skorts but I decided to take the plunge and try one out. The shorts underneath are really comfy and don't ride all up in anything at all which is super great! I'm running a 50 miler here in a few weeks and I'm definitely going to wear this for it! the only complaint I have is I wish the shorts were just a little longer to help prevent chaffing but it's not the biggest deal ever.