Select a size:
Strider 3.5in Running Short
When it's time to set out on hot summer training runs you want your clothes to feel as weightless as possible, and with the Patagonia Strider 3.5in Running Short you've got the ultralight construction and comfortable design to help you beat the heat. The quick-drying polyester fabric is light as a feather when you're picking up the pace, while the built-in polyester crepe lining offers soft next-to-skin comfort, moisture-wicking performance, and essential internal structure. The wide and flat elastic waistband ensures a secure and comfortable fit as you run, and won't feel too pinchy when adjusted tightly. Meanwhile, a center-back pocket offers low-bulk storage for a smartphone, a couple of energy gels, or a set of keys and cards.
- Ultralight running shorts for training runs in hot summer weather
- Weightless polyester fabric dries quickly when you work up a sweat
- Internal crepe liner wicks moisture to keep you dry and cool
- Polygiene anti-odor treatment fights the funk after long runs
- Flat-knit waistband offers a secure and comfortable fit
- Rear waistband pocket gives you storage for smaller essentials
- One-inch side split is positioned forward for easier mobility
- Item #PAT02QA
4.5 based on 70 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.