Wear the Patagonia Women's Strider Short as you're chasing down PR's and that runner just ahead, and you'll leave everyone else on the roads in your cloud of dust. Patagonia cuts this classic short to make sure you can fire up your cadence and keep your legs turning over through the finish line, with breathable mesh panels keeping plenty of air moving while you work. The wide, supportive waistband and built-in liner are smooth enough to ensure pinching or chafing never distracts from your mission, and the lightweight polyester fabric's stealthy DWR treatment prevents an unexpected rainstorm from spoiling your calculated victory.
- Earn the spoils of victory in this featherweight short
- Cut to guarantee your legs full freedom of movement
- DWR treatment repels water without adding weight
- Built-in liner resists odors with Polygiene treatment
- Wide, supportive waistband won't chafe or pinch
- Internal drop pocket hangs onto keys or snacks
- Item #PAT01QR
- Q & A
Too Big :(
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
I have last years model of these shorts and I FREAKING LOVE THEM! The ones I got last year are size medium so I thought I'd need a medium again but this year they run big, really big. I returned the mediums and now I'm trying to decide if I need a small or extra small. Besides the sizing they feel just as good as the previous model! I love the length, not too short and not too long. The liner stays in place and the waist band is comfy.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
I got my last pair of strider shorts over 5 years ago. They were my favorite running shorts, and I have to say they have come so far since I purchased them last. I'm sad I waited so long to get another pair. These are the best!