Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Strider Pro 3in Running Short
Grinding out long trail miles doesn't necessarily mean you can afford to be slowed down by a bulky running pack. When you need light storage for gels and gear but don't want to carry a pack, the Patagonia Strider Pro 3in Running Short is there with integrated storage and a lightweight design. This light and airy running short, complete with a comfortable moisture-wicking lining, features four low-profile envelope pockets that stash small essential items when you're far from home. Whether you need to store gels, running gloves, or a packable rain shell, you'll have enough space to do it with these stretchy pockets. Plus, there's also a secure zippered pocket that'll prevent your car or house keys from falling out somewhere on the trail.
- Lightweight running shorts with integrated pocket storage
- Stretchy envelope pockets let you stash gels and packable layers
- Main ripstop fabric features a small split leg for added airflow
- Soft inner liner wicks moisture as you work up a sweat
- Small zippered pocket keeps keys and IDs safe and secure
- Polygiene anti-odor treatment helps fight the funk
- Reflective front logo keeps you visible on low-light sunset runs
- Item #PAT02Q9
4.5 based on 40 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.