Why We Like The Patagonia Strider Pro 3in Running Short
Patagonia's most technical running short, the Strider Pro features a 3.5-inch inseam and a light and airy feel for long weekend runs. We like the comfort of the fast-drying liner and the convenience of three waist-band pockets that let us stash our keys, gels, and small essentials. We also like the short's responsible build, with its recycled polyester sourced from recycled ocean plastic recovered from coastal communities to reduce water pollution and consumption of virgin petroleum.
- Patagonia's most technical running shorts
- Polyester-stretch fabric is stretchy, breathable, and fast-drying
- Wide waistband for comfort and space for hidden pockets
- Internal drawcord for an adjustable fit
- HeiQ treatment helps fight odors
- Made with recycled plastics to reduce consumption & ocean pollution
- Sewn in Fair Trade Certified facility to pay workers a premium
- Item #PATZA9G
- Responsible Collection
- [liner] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- 90% recycled polyester, 10% spandex, PFC-free DWR coating
- 3 waistband
- elastic, internal drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- 3.5oz (98g)
- runing, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help