Cut for the coast.
The Patagonia Men's Stretch Planing 20in Board Short is a coastal classic, making it a favorite choice for tropical vacations, plunging into spring-fed lakes, and playing along shore breaks. It's designed to keep you free of irritation in the water, thanks to its inseam-free construction and notched outseam for freedom of movement.
The quick-drying recycled polyester fabric features two-way mechanical stretch characteristics so it stays flexible when you're swimming, diving, and playing in the surf. The DWR finish accelerates the short's drying process, so you're not a dripping-wet mess after hitting the beach. The short also sports a UPF 50+ rating, meaning it'll protect you from searing UV rays at the beach and lake.
- Classic trunks for beach trips and swim days
- Inseam-free design eliminates chafing and irritation
- Lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester fabric
- DWR finish sheds moisture for quick-drying comfort
- Zippered thigh pocket for carrying cash and keys
- UPF 50+ rating ensures protection from UV rays
- Item #PAT01UI
- Q & A
I have one word for you... sheer. Generally I love Patagonia products. The quality is unparalleled, but with these board shorts I feel like they missed the mark.