Select a Size
Select a Color
Stretch Nano Storm Jacket
While sleet, gale force winds, and pretty-darn-cold conditions would give most people a run for their money, the folks over at Patagonia recognize the unpredictable nature of alpine climbing (and consequently its allure), which is they crafted up the Stretch Nano Storm Jacket. Designed specifically for alpine climbing, the Stretch Nano boasts an amalgam of breathability, stretch, and waterproof protection so you're able to weather the storm, regardless of when and where it happens.
More specifically, the Stretch Nano's construction starts off with a 2.5-layer, stretchy, waterproof, and lightweight H2No fabric that fends off precipitation and gusts of wind alike. Then, 60-grams of Full-Range synthetic insulation (the same technology that's in Patagonia's famed Nano Air jackets) not only offers warmth, but stretches with you to provide unobstructed mobility. And to top it all off, the insulation is paired with an incredibly breathable liner that moves excess heat away from your body, without letting the elements in.
Aside from warmth and weather protection, Patagonia outfitted the Stretch Nano with plenty of alpine-ready features for your ascents. For starters, the articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design of the jacket offer an unimpeded and enhanced range of motion, while the helmet-compatible hood sports an integrated, locking drawcord system for a fully adjustable, fine-tuned fit that's easy to use with a gloved hand. Not to mention, the underarm ventilation system boasts waterproof, two-way zippers to assure easy, on-the-go body temperature regulation. And of course, the hem is fashioned with the same technology as the hood to keep the elements at bay.
- Insulated technical storm shell for battling harsh alpine elements
- H2No Performance shell blocks out rain and snow for dry comfort
- Recycled stretch fabric keeps you mobile as you hike and climb
- FullRange insulation traps heat and stretches for enhanced mobility
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood is easily adjusted for visibility
- Pockets are easily accessed when wearing a pack or a harness
- Underarm zippers dump excess heat for comfort on strenuous ascents
- Patagonia designs durable, reliable products for outdoor pursuits
- Item #PAT031Q
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 30D Econyl ripstop, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester (87% recycled)
- 60g FullRange (40% recycled)
- alpine helmet compatible, 2-way adjustable
- [external] 2 handwarmer, 2 chest, [internal] 2 mesh
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 3, 2019
How long is the center back lenght for medium size?