Stretch Nano Storm Insulated Jacket
Built to block the blowing winds and cold temps on long alpine climbs, the Patagonia Men's Stretch Nano Storm Insulated Jacket combines a durable, waterproof material with performance insulation. Constructed with a H2No Performance Standard shell, this jacket provides protection from wind and precipitation, while FullRange insulation warms and stretches to keep you comfortable without restricting your range of motion. The highly breathable liner helps move moisture away from your body, keeping you dry and comfortable while you move.
In addition to the material's stretch, the Stretch Nano Storm Insulated Jacket is designed with an articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design for enhanced ease of movement. Two-way pit zips provide customized ventilation. The helmet-compatible hood features a two-way adjustable cord-lock system for easy use with gloved hands, and the adjustable hem helps seal out cold whether you're just starting an ascent or pushing for the summit.
- Built to buffer the cold and wet of alpine climbing
- H2No shell with fully tapes seams is waterproof and breathable
- Stretch face fabric and lining promotes mobility
- FullRange synthetic insulation insulates and stretches
- Breathable lining moves heat and moisture away from the body
- Helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment
- Underarm vents for active ventilation
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder for ease of movement
- Item #PAT02XO