Stretch Hydropeak 18in Board Short
The rest of your lifestyle reflects a love for the simple things—a good swell, good friends, and a nice hot meal afterwards—so why shouldn't your boardshort? The Patagonia Stretch Hydropeak 18in Board Short offers no-nonsense performance for those who think that bells and whistles just weigh you down in the water. This short is made from a lightweight and durable fabric that stretches easily in all directions and dries quickly thanks to its DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating. The result is a light and easy feel whether you're in the water, on your board, or strolling the boardwalk to your favorite taco shack. The waist is easily adjustable, and features a curved design that contours to the natural shape of your hips for a comfortable and secure fit, while a single back pocket eliminates bulk and gives you enough storage for just the essentials with an internal key ring and secure zippered closure.
- Minimalist boardshort with a lightweight feel and easy stretch
- Four-way stretch fabric won't restrict your movement on the board
- DWR treatment allows for quicker dry times and a lighter feel
- Adjustable contoured waist ensures a snug and secure fit
- Forward inseam design helps prevent chafing during long days
- Secure self-draining pocket features an internal key loop
- Fused waist/fly design eliminates a fabric layer to keep it simple
- Short can stuff into its own back pocket when you need pack space
- Item #PAT02U3
What do you think about this product?
July 21, 2019
Love the performance - practically waterproof - great for surfing
June 18, 2019
It runs at least on size bigger, maybe 2. The waist was falling off him and the leg openings were huge as well. Hate having to pay return shipping when the sizing is so off.
May 1, 2019
I have only gotten to break these bad boys out once so far but loved what I saw. Just an awesome all around board short for all activities. I will post more of a review once a get a little more use out of them! However, Love the fit and style.