Nothing beats a classic.
The Patagonia Women's Stretch All-Wear 8in Short delivers timeless style with its lightweight, breathable, and stretchy fabric. Subtle slits at the hem provide full mobility for navigating bustling streets and escaping to the woods for a casual hike.
- A classically styled short for casual wear
- Organic cotton and spandex is durable and stretchy
- Multiple pockets keep small items close
- Knee-length fit offers a timeless look
- Item #PAT01RP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 155lbs
Basic shorts for hiking or casual wear. Light weight and quick dry material that is quality. The fit is rather straight and not one for the curvy body. Size also runs small so order up a size from what you normally wear.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 165lbs
The shorts appear to be well made. However, they run at least a size too small.
Sizing is a bit off, but nice shorts
I'm always a size 4, and these fit great- love the length, the legs, the waist.... but the seat was too slim for me. Common theme with Patagonia products I find. Regular rise- not low at all.