Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Designed specifically for dedicated ski tourers, the Stormstride Pants are lightweight and patterned for uphill motion—so from setting bootpacks to the the last kickturn, you won't feel restricted. And since they're built with Patagonia's H2No waterproof, breathable protection, you're well defended against unpredictable weather, and won't get bogged down on long, steep skintracks.
- Patagonia's most active waterproof shell, for backcountry touring
- Waterproof membrane with fully sealed seams blocks wet, heavy snow
- Breathable H2No allows water vapor to escape during steep ascents
- Side zippers open for much-needed ventilation when you get warm
- Integrated gaiters seal out snow during powdery-soft descents
- Tough scuff guards prevent damage from ski edges or crampons
- Cargo pockets placed for easy access with a pack or harness on
- Customizable OppoSet adjustments at the waist offer a refined fit
- Item #PATZ9K7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.