Catch the sunrise.
When you wake up early to catch the sunrise in the mountains, hit the trail in the Patagonia Stonycroft Jean. The four-way stretch material will move with you as you scramble up to the ridge. A DWR treatment keeps you dry by repelling light moisture if you get caught in an unexpected drizzle. When the sun comes back out, UPF 40 keeps harmful rays from penetrating the garment and hitting your skin so you can hike for the sunrise with comfort and protection.
- Straight-leg pant with comfort and performance for trail days
- 4-way stretch material moves with the body up class 4 scrambles
- DWR treatment repels light moisture when caught in a surprise storm
- UPF 40 offers protection from harmful rays on days in the sun
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved for sustainability
- Patagonia is a supporter and advocate for environmental causes
- Item #PAT02NC