Zip on, zip off, zip on again.
Hike through the backcountry trails or just hang out in the back yard with Patagonia's Stonycroft Convertible Pant. This pant was built to perform while hiking up or down rugged terrain, and to keep you comfortable in the process. Four-way stretch material moves with you, and articulated knees and a gusseted crotch add more freedom of movement. The slim fit cut keeps the pants close to you, so while you're hiking through an overgrown section of trail, there aren't any loose parts of the pants that get caught or snag on branches. And if the temperature starts to warm up and you begin to get overheated, just zip off the bottoms, stash them in your pack, and keep moving.
- Performance zip-off pants for hiking through the wilds or downtown
- 4-way stretch increases range of motion while scrambling over rocks
- Trek through brush without getting snagged or caught with a slim fit
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow for unrestricted movement
- Convertible zip-off legs keep you cool when the temperature rises
- Item #PAT02C4
- Q & A
Tight fit, weird material
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 32 in waist
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 165lbs
I bought these online because I liked that they were listed as slim fit, didn't have a bunch of bulky pockets, and had a built in belt. On paper they seemed great. However, they fit super tight in the seat/crotch and there is not much stretch to the fabric. The material is kind of rough as well, so these are quite uncomfortable. On the plus side, they do seem like they would be durable.
What’s the pants inseam on these?