Zip on, zip off, zip on again.
Hike through the backcountry trails or just hang out in the back yard with Patagonia's Stonycroft Convertible Pant. This pant was built to perform while hiking up or down rugged terrain, and to keep you comfortable in the process. Four-way stretch material moves with you, and articulated knees and a gusseted crotch add more freedom of movement. The slim fit cut keeps the pants close to you, so while you're hiking through an overgrown section of trail, there aren't any loose parts of the pants that get caught or snag on branches. And if the temperature starts to warm up and you begin to get overheated, just zip off the bottoms, stash them in your pack, and keep moving.
- Performance zip-off pants for hiking through the wilds or downtown
- 4-way stretch increases range of motion while scrambling over rocks
- Trek through brush without getting snagged or caught with a slim fit
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow for unrestricted movement
- Convertible zip-off legs keep you cool when the temperature rises
- Item #PAT02C4