Why We Like The Stand Up Cropped Overalls
We aren't afraid of getting dirty, and neither are these fashionable bibs. We wear the Stand Up Cropped Overalls while we're harvesting our gardens and sowing new seeds. Their comfy organic cotton blend has just the right amount of stretch, so we can easily move between beds until the job is done. These overalls come in a flattering cropped-leg fit, so we're just as happy wearing them while we're running errands or meeting our pals for a quick lunch break.
- Overall made for weekends in the garden at and the farmers' market
- Heritage design updated with a flattering cropped silhouette
- Button-adjustable straps fit on various torso lengths
- Shank buttons at hips allow for easy on-and-off
- Organic cotton woven with spandex provides comfortable stretch
- Item #PATZ9QK
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- 97% organic cotton, 3% spandex
- 2 front, 2 hook-and-loop back
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 2, 2021
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 130 lbs
I'm about a 27 waist, 34C, 5'2", 130 lbs. The leg length and top strap fit was perfect. Just a bit tight on the waist. I could not button the waist but it looked a tad odd. Great quality, no real give to the fabric but I'm sure would soften over time. Will be returning due to the snug waist. Would keep if they were cheaper.