Conquerors of the useless.
As Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard has often pointed out, there's nothing waiting for you at the top of a big wall or epic peak except a nice view and the memories of your trip up there. For those in constant pursuit of life's beautifully useless moments, there's the Patagonia Splitter Script Lightweight Crew Sweatshirt. It's made from a lightweight organic cotton blend for soft-wearing comfort, with raglan sleeves for added mobility on chilly fall climbs. Just remember not to expect too much at the top.
- A cozy and lightweight crew for autumn exploration
- Soft organic cotton blend keeps you comfortable in chilly weather
- Raglan sleeves provide extra mobility for hard-to-reach cracks
- Climbing-inspired design speaks to the beauty of the sport
- Item #PAT02D7
- Q & A
Viva Los FUNHOGS!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 120lbs
Not just for the boys! I got this for myself and i've loved it. A bit oversized, but I just roll up the sleeves and it's worked great. Super soft, and super comfortable. it's perfect when there is a chill in the air, but it's pretty lightweight so you could really wear it anytime!