Bring On The Competition.
You'll be grateful you wore the Patagonia Women's Solid Sunamee Bikini Bottom when you hastily agree to a diving board competition (last one in is a rotten egg). Designed to cover your derriere without giving you that over-sized-underwear look, this bikini bottom has a straight-across-the-hip fit with a full-coverage seat. Hidden seams and elastic provide a flattering fit that will leave you comfortable, even after hours of wear whether you're playing at the pool or relaxing on the beach.
- Mix and match your swimwear look with this classic bikini bottom
- Soft and durable fabric with hidden lining in lighter colors
- Across-the-hips fit and full coverage offers a sporty look
- Hidden seams and elastic for comfort and fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Item #PAT01SB
- Q & A
Great bikini bottoms!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I absolutely love how these bottoms fit. The seam on the inside makes it so they stay in place without cutting into the legs and stomach. I used them while snorkeling, wore them hiking, and on the boat for the day and had no issues with them falling off, and they looked super flattering the whole time.