Select a Size
Select a Color
That untouched line of fresh pow through the trees belongs to you, and the Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants let you make beautiful, waist-deep turns that affirm your reason for existence, without moisture creeping inside to ruin your soul's celebration. A two-layer shell uses both a DWR coating and a waterproof, breathable H2No Performance Standard membrane to keep out the snow as it billows around and sends rooster tails behind you.
Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. A slick polyester tricot mesh lining throughout glides easily over a baselayer. Interior, mesh-lined thigh vents help you keep your cool, gaiters seal out snow as you posthole to the ridge, and scuff guards add durability and edge protection. A loop on the rear yoke seam connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket.
- Ski or snowboard pants for riding chairs or backcountry laps
- H2No and DWR finish seal out snow, slush, and wind
- Tricot lining is breathable and manages moisture as you sweat
- Rear yoke webbing loop attaches to any Patagonia powder skirt
- Gaiters prevent snow from creeping in after an unexpected posthole
- Mesh thigh vents help your core breathe on the bootpack or skintrack
- Zippered pockets carry snacks and aprés beer money
- Item #PAT01ZA
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (2-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester (54% recycled), DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester tricot mesh
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh
- zippered mesh
- belt loops, tricot lining
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.9oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2018
These are here to stay
I've been in and out of ski pants over the past few years trying to find my match and I finally did. These ski pants actually stay up without a belt needed. Lots of pockets and ventilation zippers in the inner thigh. Easy to wash. Great pants for M or F!
November 30, 2018
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Well made ski pants, and the fit is spot on (5’9 160lbs - M/Reg). Seriously though, only two pockets? Worst off, is the location half way down the front of the thigh. I can’t ski with my cell phone in there, because of the awkward location. This leaves me stuffing everything into my jacket, and leaving the pants empty. Lame.
July 14, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 176 lbs
Absolutly wonderful pants for a wide range of winter activities. Used it 2 seasons. Fits great, very durable, excellent waterproof and breathable.
February 13, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
I bought a pair SnowShot pants after owning a pair of Rubicon pants for 7-8 seasons, which was the predecessor pant. The pocket layout and venting is great. However, Patagonia changed the sizing in a weird way. The Large was on the big, baggy side, especially the waist, while the medium was a little snug in the thighs. I ended up going with the large so I could layer and had to wear a belt even with the waist tabs pulled tight. I only skied in them for 2 days and the material showed abnormal wear and tear, which may have been from my skis. Even after 8 seasons my Rubicons never got nicked up like theses. I ended up returning them to Patagonia as they were no where near as durable as my old Rubicons, which I should have just kept rather than turning in via the worn-wear program.
November 2, 2017
Further questions? Give me a call!