A trusted shell for snow slayers of all sorts.
That untouched line of fresh pow through the trees belongs to you, and the Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pants let you make beautiful, waist-deep turns that affirm your reason for existence, without moisture creeping inside to ruin your soul's celebration. A two-layer shell uses both a DWR coating and a waterproof, breathable H2No Performance Standard membrane to keep out the snow as it billows around and sends rooster tails behind you.
Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. A slick polyester tricot mesh lining throughout glides easily over a baselayer. Interior, mesh-lined thigh vents help you keep your cool, gaiters seal out snow as you posthole to the ridge, and scuff guards add durability and edge protection. A loop on the rear yoke seam connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket.
- Ski or snowboard pants for riding chairs or backcountry laps
- H2No and DWR finish seal out snow, slush, and wind
- Tricot lining is breathable and manages moisture as you sweat
- Rear yoke webbing loop attaches to any Patagonia powder skirt
- Gaiters prevent snow from creeping in after an unexpected posthole
- Mesh thigh vents help your core breathe on the bootpack or skintrack
- Zippered pockets carry snacks and aprés beer money
- Item #PAT01ZA
- Q & A
Further questions? Give me a call!